SEN Teaching Assistant Working with ASD Pupils - Excellent Career Potential for Graduates
Do you have the ambition to become a Primary Teacher, Educational Psychologist or even an SEN Teacher? Do you have a passion for supporting pupils with ASD?
If so this SEN Teaching Assistant post would be the ideal position to develop your career.
• SEN Teaching Assistant - Psychology Graduate
• SEN Teaching Assistant Working with ASD Pupils
• Rewarding Supportive Environment Excellent Career Potential
• SEN Teaching Assistant Post – September Start
• Exceptional Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring Primary Teacher
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to aspiring teachers
A successful Primary School within a specialist provision for ASD pupils require an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant. This long term Teaching Assistant position is perfect for a Psychology graduate or experienced ASD worker, looking to develop their career in Clinical or Educational Psychology. The ideal Teaching Assistant must have a strong interest in ASD and the associated behaviours within a school environment.
In this Teaching Assistant post will be working alongside by highly experienced teachers, who provide excellent support in this challenging and stimulating environment. The unit is led by an Outstanding SENCO who understands the benefit of having conscientious and educated staff that support the pupils well.
This school is a 2-form entry primary found in London and is a brief 5 minute walk from the nearest station on the Northern Line.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.