SEN Teaching Assistant - Wandsworth | South West London, London
Psychology graduate? Do you have high levels of emotional literacy? If you have SEN experience, good levels of emotional literacy then this SEN Teaching Assistant post would be the perfect opportunity to develop further.
• Psychology Graduate Required - SEN Teaching Assistant
• SEN Teaching Assistant Post
• Excellent SENCO and Inclusion Policy
• Immediate start for Ambitious Psychology Graduate
• Primary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - SEN Teaching Assistant
• South West London Primary School with Exceptional
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• Immediate Start - SEN Teaching Assistant
A top South West London primary are looking to appoint an SEN Teaching Assistant with immediate effect.
The school are ideally looking for a psychology graduate or a graduate with an exceptional understanding of SEN within primary schools. This SEN Teaching Assistant post presents a perfect opportunity for the selected applicant to learn more about successful inclusion practices within a primary.
The SEN Teaching Assistant post includes working with small groups of KS1 and KS2 pupils and recording their week by week development. As such, you will work with the highly experienced Inclusion Manager to support them so they can eventually integrate fully in class and around the school.
This school is a well-liked primary found in London and is a brief walk from the local station.
This state-of-the-art primary school provides an excellent induction programme and can provide the new starter with all the support they need to truly enjoy their new position. To become a key part of this London school as a SEN Teaching Assistant, send us your application now. Click ‘Apply now’ and send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.