SEN Teaching Assistant - Wandsworth
Are you a Psychology graduate or a graduate with a good understanding of SEN and the support required in a primary school? Perhaps you have a career goal in mind such as becoming an Educational Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist?
Would you like to find a Teaching Assistant post where you can support SEN pupils and further develop your own practice?
• Psychology Graduate Required - Teaching Assistant
• SEN Experienced Graduate Required for Teaching Assistant Post
• Teaching Assistant Post Supporting SEN Pupils Across Phase
• Outstanding Primary School in London – Teaching Assistant Post
• Immediate Start – Long term full time Teaching Assistant Post until July 2019
• Inclusive Primary School in London - Teaching Assistant
• Ideal Teaching Assistant Post for Aspiring Educational Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist!
• Superb Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to those passionate about supporting SEN pupils!
An inclusive South West London primary school are seeking a Psychology or SEN experienced graduate as a Teaching Assistant. This Teaching Assistant post would suit a passionate graduate who genuinely cares about SEN and feels they can deliver superb support in all areas of the school. This Teaching Assistant vacancy is ideal for graduates heading towards Educational or Clinical Psychology.
In this Teaching Assistant post you will be developing a range of teaching skills as you work across the school with different classes. In this Teaching Assistant post you will support a variety of different SEN pupils.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.