SEN Teaching Assistant - Supporting KS2 - Lambeth | South West London, London
A primary school, with exceptional inclusion, require a Teaching Assistant to support SEN several pupils. The school would like to appoint a graduate Teaching Assistant who has previously worked with SEN children and an ability to nurture this age group. The school are hoping for a graduate Teaching Assistant who can support in 1:1 sessions and in class.
This Teaching Assistant post involves supporting SEN pupils across Year 3 and Year 4. Any experience with ASD or ADHD will be of value in this post. It is important that you have had some experience of working with pupils on the autistic spectrum and understand the patience needed to provide good support. It is an experienced team so you will benefit from the vast SEN knowledge of the other staff to further your professional development.
• Teaching Assistant - Psychology Graduate
• Teaching Assistant Working with SEN Pupils in Key Stage 2
• Primary Teaching Assistant Posts
• Exceptional Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring Primary Teacher
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders - Teaching Assistant
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to aspiring teachers
This SEN Teaching Assistant role offers candidates the chance to really make a difference at a top educational institution in South London. Get your application in today by sending your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff!
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.