SEN Teaching Assistant Supporting ASD - Immediate Interview - South London
Are you an enthusiastic and conscientious Psychology graduate looking for further experience of working with SEN pupils?
Would you like a Teaching Assistant post supporting an ASD pupil in an outstanding primary school in South London?
• SEN Teaching Assistant Post
• Psychology Graduate Required – SEN Teaching Assistant
• Outstanding Primary School in London - SEN Teaching Assistant
• Exceptional Opportunity for a Psychology Graduate Looking to Train as a Clinical or Educational Psychologist
• Primary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - SEN Teaching Assistant
• Outstanding Inclusion - SEN Teaching Assistant
• Immediate Interview for SEN Teaching Assistant
• This Teaching Assistant post is suitable for a Psychology graduate looking to develop their career in Clinical or Educational Psychology
An outstanding Lambeth primary school are looking to employ an experienced psychology graduate to support 2 pupils with ASD.
The Head and SENCO would like to award this opportunity to a Psychology graduate with previous experience of supporting pupils with ASD. This Teaching Assistant post involves the successful applicant supporting 2 ASD pupils on a split timetable for the remainder of the academic year.
They feel that due to the specialist nature of this 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant post, it would be suitable for a Psychology graduate, looking to develop their career in Clinical or Educational Psychology. It might also be suitable for a graduate with a knowledge of ASD looking for experience of SEN before training to become a teacher. The head teacher can offer the successful applicant a school where pupils are willing to learn, and where they are supported by talented and experienced support staff.
Found in South London, this school is a nurturing primary and is a brief walk from a busy rail and tube station.
This Teaching Assistant position is an exceptional opportunity to advance your career and make a difference to a great community in London. Send your CV over to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff and join this great school.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.