SEN Teaching Assistant - Support ASD Pupils in an ASD Provision
A South London primary, with exceptional inclusion, are looking to appoint an SEN Teaching Assistant. The school need an aspiring primary teacher, psychologist or SEN Teacher looking for more experience as an SEN Teaching Assistant. It would be preferable if the SEN Teaching Assistant has experience supporting pupils with Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
The school is a specialist ASD provision which is staffed by 6 Primary ASD Teachers and 12 SEN Teaching Assistants, of which the successful applicant will be one. It is an experienced team so you will benefit from the vast SEN knowledge of the other staff to further your professional development. The successful SEN Teaching Assistant will have the benefits of being trained by and learning from, outstanding SEN staff throughout the year.
If so this SEN primary school with exceptional inclusion are waiting for your application.
• Teaching Assistant - Psychology Graduate
• Teaching Assistant Working with ASD Pupils
• Rewarding Supportive Environment Excellent Career Potential
• SEN Primary Teaching Assistant Posts
• Exceptional Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring Primary Teacher
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders - Teaching Assistant
This SEN Teaching Assistant position represents a chance to work within a superb SEN School in London. If you believe you have what it takes, apply now by sending your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff!
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.