SEN Teaching Assistant - South West London | London South, London
Psychology graduate? Keen to gain more experience supporting SEN pupils? Would you like the challenge of assuming an SEN Teaching Assistant post in a successfully inclusive primary in South West London?
An outstanding primary school in South West London are seeking an SEN Teaching Assistant with immediate effect. The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant will be a graduate with an understanding of SEN and how this is organised within a Primary School. It is preferred that any SEN Teaching Assistant will have had some SEN experience preferably with ASD pupils.
The school wish to appoint a committed and enthusiastic graduate who can demonstrate the ability to support ASD pupils in class and individually. This SEN Teaching Assistant post is a good opportunity for any experienced graduate and aspiring primary teacher, to get to grips with the many facets of SEN within a Primary setting.
This school is a 2-form entry primary found in London and is a brief walk from the nearest station on the Victoria Line.
• SEN Experienced Graduate Required - SEN Teaching Assistant
• Outstanding Primary School in South West London – SEN Teaching Assistant
• Immediate start – Long term full time until July 2020
• Exceptional Teaching Throughout the School - SEN Teaching Assistant
• Outstanding Primary in London - SEN Teaching Assistant
• Exceptional Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring Primary Teacher
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to aspiring primary teachers & SEN experienced graduates
Get ahead of the competition and apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant position in London immediately! Send Andrew Robinson your cv by clicking the ‘Apply’ button..
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.