SEN Teaching Assistant - South London Primary with Primary School with ‘Outstanding’ Levels of Inclusion
A primary school in South London are looking for a Teaching Assistant to support their SEN pupils from October. The school is looking for an experienced Psychology graduate or an SEN experienced graduate, to support ASD or SEMH pupils. They have to be a conscientious graduate Teaching Assistant who is able to use their SEN understanding to support their ASD or SEMH pupils successfully. The school are seeking applications from graduates experienced in areas such as Autism or Behaviour.
This excellent primary school, found in London, is a brief walk from the nearest station with rail and overground connections. After a fresh outlook and some much-needed redevelopment, this exciting school is now on the rise and has its sights set on an 'Outstanding' grade from Ofsted.
If you would like to develop as a Teaching Assistant in one of South London’s leading primary schools, then this is the post for you!
• Graduates in Psychology Required - Teaching Assistant
• SEN Experienced Graduate Required - Teaching Assistant
• Outstanding Primary School in London – Teaching Assistant Post
• October Start – Long term Teaching Assistant Post full time until July 2020
• Teaching Assistant Post Supporting SEN Pupils
• Primary School with ‘Outstanding’ Levels of Inclusion - Teaching Assistants
• Academic Primary School with Exceptional SEN Resources
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is open to those the Ability to Support SEN Pupils
Do you believe that you are the perfect candidate for this Teaching Assistant opportunity? Would you make a great addition to this expanding primary? If so, apply today! Send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff now!
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.