SEN Teaching Assistant Role | London North, London
Are you a graduate considering a career in Psychology or perhaps are considering Teaching?
Would you like to gain experience as a SEN Teaching Assistant before taking the next steps in your career?
A long-term SEN Teaching Assistant position has become available in Barnet, working in an lovely, inclusive Primary School. A school that offers training and the chance for progression!
Apply today for the chance to secure this role!
SEN Teaching Assistant Role
• SEN Teaching Assistant Post
• Psychology Graduate Required – SEN Teaching Assistant
• Outstanding Primary School in Barnet - SEN Teaching Assistant
• Exceptional Opportunity for a Psychology Graduate Looking to Train as a Clinical or Educational Psychologist
• Primary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - SEN Teaching Assistant
• Outstanding Inclusion - SEN Teaching Assistant
• This Teaching Assistant post is suitable for a Psychology graduate looking to develop their career in Clinical or Educational Psychology
• Working 1:1 with ASD boy in Year 1
• Supporting this child with educational and emotional needs
• Proactive, patient personality – SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant - School Description
• Graded ‘Outstanding’ in latest Ofsted report
• Large, successful Primary School
• Plenty of CPD & additional training provided throughout
• Supportive, inclusive ethos
• Creative teaching approach
• Located in the Borough of Barnet
• Good Tube Links – Northern Line and National Rail
This SEN Teaching Assistant role is a chance to really make a difference. Join this successful SEN Primary school in Barnet and start your rewarding career. Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV to Tom England at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of SEN Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.