SEN Teaching Assistant - Mental Health Support Centre - SW London
Are you looking for experience of supporting pupils with a range of complex needs? Perhaps you are a graduate heading towards Educational or Clinical Psychology? Do you have the academic background to support either English or Maths?
• SEN Teaching Assistant - CAMHS Support Post South West London
• SEN Teaching Assistant
• Mental Health Support Centre
• Psychology Graduate Required - Teaching Assistant
• April Start – Long term full time Teaching Assistant Post until July 2019
• Ideal Teaching Assistant Post for Aspiring Educational Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist!
• Superb Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This SEN Teaching Assistant post is only open to those passionate about supporting SEN pupils!
This post is in an Mental Health Support Centre supporting pupils between the ages of 11 and 16 years who have a range of learning difficulties, including moderate learning difficulties; speech, language and communication needs and autistic spectrum disorders. Many pupils have a complex range of needs including emotional, social or mental health needs, eating disorders; specific learning difficulties.
As a SEN Teaching Assistant your responsibilities will include actively encouraging students to interact and play together safely during their group learn-through-play activities. You will also have the responsibility of working hard to mentor and guide SEN students, many of whom have emotional difficulties that limit their understanding of other pupils feelings. The school is commited to offering more than just classroom learning and you will be encouraged to participate in extra-curricular activities.
This exciting SEN Support vacancy is your chance to join a unique Secondary school in South West London - apply today to take the next step in your career. Simply click ‘Apply’ and send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.