SEN Teaching Assistant – Lewisham | South East London, London
SEN Teaching Assistant – Lewisham, SE London – September Start
I am currently working with a school in Lewisham that are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to work in class and in the alternative provision supporting SEN Students. The main need in the unit is ASD.
The school is looking for focused and skilled teaching assistants that are enthusiastic about developing the personal independence and wellbeing of vulnerable children.
The role is starting in September and is full-time on a temp to perm contract.
The Candidate - SEN Teaching Assistant - Lewisham
• Level 2 or Level Teaching Assistant Qualification
• Experience in working with children with SEN (ASD/SLD)
• A can-do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
• The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
• The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
• PECS/Makaton training would be preferred
The Role - SEN Teaching Assistant - Lewisham
• The role will involve helping students in their personal care, including personal hygiene and eating and drinking
• Assisting pupils in their day-to-day needs
• Working alongside other staff to help the students’ progress with their independence and well being
• Reporting on individual pupils’ progress
Take this incredible opportunity to further your career and apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant position in Lewisham today! Click 'Apply Now' to send your CV to Lee Rayner at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Science Teacher – Bexley – September 2021 – Permanent Position