SEN Teaching Assistant - Inclusive Primary School Lamabeth | South West London, London
A top South West London Primary school are looking for Psychology graduates to support their SEN pupils in a Teaching Assistant capacity. The school are looking to take on an enthusiastic graduate Teaching Assistant who can offer considered support to a variety of SEN pupils. This Teaching Assistant post would suit a psychology graduate with previous experience of supporting SEN pupils.
Do you have the ambition of either entering the teaching profession, or training to be an Educational Psychologist? If so, this Teaching Assistant post would give you excellent experience for your later career.
• Psychology Graduates or SEN Experienced Graduate Teaching Assistant Required
• Teaching Assistant Post Supporting SEN Pupils Across Post
• Outstanding Primary School in South West London – Teaching Assistant Post
• Immediate start – Long term full time Teaching Assistant Post until July 2020
• Leading Primary School in London - Teaching Assistant
• Ideal Teaching Assistant Post for Exceptional Candidates Looking to Train as a Primary Teacher
• London Primary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership
• Inclusive Primary School - Teaching Assistant Post
• Excellent Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to those with SEN experience or knowledge!
A forward thinking primary, this school is found in SW London and is 5 minutes from the nearest station.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.