SEN Teaching Assistant - Croydon Primary - Immediate Start
Seeking an SEN Teaching Assistant post? Do you have experience supporting primary aged pupils with SEN?
Perhaps you are a Psychology graduate and you would like to use your theoretical understanding of special needs to support pupils as a Teaching Assistant?
If this Teaching Assistant post sounds appealing, then you need to apply today!
• Psychology, SEN Experienced Graduate Required for Teaching Assistant Post
• Primary School in South London - Teaching Assistant Post
• Immediate Start – Long term full time Teaching Assistant Post until July 2019
• Teaching Assistant Post Ideal Looking to Develop as a Clinical/Educational Psychologist
• Supporting Pupils with SEN - Teaching Assistant
• Superb Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders - Teaching Assistant
A primary school in South London are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant. The Teaching Assistant post is ideal for any graduate who wants to support SEN pupils. This Teaching Assistant post may suit a Psychology graduate likely to be pursuing a career in Educational or Clinical Psychology.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a friendly, constantly improving school, where outstanding teaching is common place.
Found in London, this school is a well-run primary and is only 4 minute walk the nearest tube station on the Victoria Line. The school enjoys an excellent reputation within the area, and as such is heavily oversubscribed.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.