SEN Teaching Assistant - CAHMS - SW London | South West London, London
Seeking a graduate support post supporting SEN pupils? Maybe you are an aspiring Secondary Teacher, Psychologist or SEN Teacher looking for more experience as an SEN Teaching Assistant?
Do you have theoretical or practical experience of SEMH? Can you support pupils this academic year as an SEN Teaching Assistant?
• Teaching Assistant - Psychology Graduate
• Teaching Assistant Working with SEMH Pupils
• Rewarding Supportive Environment Excellent Career Potential
• Secondary Teaching Assistant Posts
• Exceptional Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring Secondary Teacher, Psychologist or SEN Teacher
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders - SEN Teaching Assistant
• This SEN Teaching Assistant post is only open to aspiring teachers
A South London secondary, with exceptional inclusion, are looking to appoint an SEN Teaching Assistant for the remainder of the academic year.
This SEN Teaching Assistant position will involve supporting 3 different SEMH pupils in class and in individual 1:1 sessions. It is important that you have had some experience of working with pupils with emotional needs and understand the patience needed to provide good support.
This SEN Teaching Assistant role is a chance to really make a difference. Join this excellent SEN Secondary school in Wandsworth and start your rewarding career. Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.