SEN Teaching Assistant - ASD Specialist Provision - South London
A Croydon Primary school, within walking distance from the local station, are looking to appoint a graduate SEN Teaching Assistant to start asap. The school are seeking a graduate with experience of working with children with special needs to support ASD pupils within their special provision. This SEN Teaching Assistant post allows you to develop your SEN knowledge and understanding by supporting an autistic pupil in class.
So if you have a degree in Psychology or a Masters in Clinical Psychology and you feel your knowledge would be better served in an inclusive primary school setting, then please consider this post.
• Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant Post
• Academic Graduate Required - Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant
• High Achieving Primary School in South London – SEN Teaching Assistant Post
• Immediate start – Long term full time SEN Teaching Assistant Post until July 2020
• Teaching Assistant Post Supporting ASD Pupils - SEN Teaching Assistant
• SEN Teaching Assistant Post - ASD Provision
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to graduates with experience and knowledge of ASD
The school has outstanding inclusion and the successful sen Teaching Assistant will benefit from first rate training and support. The school actively encourage continuous professional development and all opportunities for further development exist for the right SEN Teaching Assistant. This is a rewarding SEN Teaching Assistant post for any outstanding graduate who would enjoy the benefit of working with a mutually supportive staff, in a genuinely well organised school.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.