SEN Teaching Assistant | London Central, London
Are you an ambitious psychology graduate with a passion to work with a primary aged child with Autism?
Are you an aspiring Educational psychologist, SEND Teacher or ASD specialist? If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
* 1.1 Autism Teaching Assistant – in Camden, Central London
* £60- £70 per day
* Role open to graduates only
* Perfect for Psychology Graduates – Aspiring Educational Psychologists
* SEN Teaching Assistant – 1.1 SEN Role
* Long term Teaching Assistant role – September 2020 - July 2021
* Outstanding provision for SEND students
* Immediate trial day – September start
* Wonderful, well-resourced primary school
* Fantastic transport links – across London
This Camden primary school is perfectly suited to its vibrant and trendsetting location. It is an inclusive and diverse school and is set in a state-of-the-art learning environment. The Headteacher favours a progressive approach to teaching and learning and has inspirationally taken the school to “Good” in a recent OFSTED report.
The school is a beacon of success with the specialist SEND provision, only attracting outstanding and specialist staff members, making it a top choice for parents across the borough.
Based in the centre of London this exceptional primary school is easily accessible on public transport. It has one mainline station on its doorstep and is connected by the five tube lines.
What will a Teaching Assistant be doing in this school?
* 1:1 Support – Child with Autism
* 1.1 SEN Teaching Assistant – engaging pupil with mainstream classes
* Supporting teacher with lesson planning
* Working with the SENDCO and Educational Psychologists with a support plan
The 1.1 SEN Teaching Assistant will need:
* Strong academic record – Must be a graduate
* Experience working with children with Autism would be an advantage
* Commitment to the school, staff and your pupils
* Proactive, passionate approach to the role
* Evidence a desire to enhance the learning of a SEND child
* A desire to contribute to extracurricular activities
To apply for this 1.1 Autism Teaching Assistant opportunity, send your CV to Tom England at EduStaff today!