SEN Teaching Assistant | London Central, London
Are you a considerate Psychology graduate with an interest in working in Special Needs? Do you have experience of supporting primary aged pupils with ASD?
Would you like to work in an outstanding central London primary school and make a real difference to SEN pupils?
• SEN Teaching Assistant Working with ASD Pupils
• Rewarding Supportive Environment - Excellent Training
• SEN Teaching Assistant Post – September 2020 Start
• Exceptional Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring Primary Teacher
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to aspiring teachers
• Work 1.1 as an SEN Teaching Assistant – Central London Primary
• Work with Educational Psychologists, SENDCo and other professionals
• £60.00-£70.00 per day – Long Term Contract – Teaching Assistant
A successful Primary School, with a specialist provision for ASD pupils, requires an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant. This long-term Teaching Assistant position is perfect for a Psychology graduate or experienced ASD worker, looking to develop their career in Clinical or Educational Psychology. The ideal Teaching Assistant must have a strong interest in ASD and the associated behaviours within a school environment.
In this Teaching Assistant post will be working alongside by highly experienced teachers, who provide excellent support in this challenging and stimulating environment. The unit is led by an Outstanding SENCO who understands the benefit of having conscientious and educated staff that support the pupils well.
This school is a 2-form entry primary found in Central London (Islington) and has fantastic transport links across London.
If you agree that this Teaching Assistant role could launch your career and this Central London school sounds right for you – click ‘Apply now’ and send your CV to Tom England at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.