SEN Teaching Assistant | London North, London
Are you experienced at supporting ASD pupils and passionate about SEN?
Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant considering primary teaching? Maybe becoming a SEN Teacher?
If so, and you would like to support ASD pupils this academic year as a SEN Teaching Assistant, then apply today!
• SEN Teaching Assistant – SEN experience essential; psychology graduates welcome
• SEN Teaching Assistant Working with ASD Pupils
• Work alongside trained specialists & outreach workers – SEN Teaching Assistant
• SEN Teaching Assistant Post – Specialist Autism unit
• SEN Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring Primary Teacher, Educational Psychologist or SEN Teacher
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders - SEN Teaching Assistant
• Higher Level of Pay – To reflect experience – Experienced SEN Teaching Assistant
A Barnet primary has expanded and now have a specialist Autism base within the school and are looking to appoint an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant from September.
This SEN Teaching Assistant position will involve supporting ASD pupils in small classes and in individual 1:1 sessions. It is important that you have had experience working with pupils on the autistic spectrum and understand the patience needed to provide good support. The current HLTA is now a qualified Teacher and the school are looking to replace her role with an equally experienced SEN Teaching Assistant or HLTA.
You will be joining an experienced team so you will benefit from the vast SEN knowledge of the other staff to further your professional development. The successful Teaching Assistant will have the benefits of being trained by and learning from, outstanding SEN staff throughout the year. You will also be able to lead classes as you develop in your role.
This close-knit and successful primary school is found in Barnet and is easily assessable by public transport or car, with parking available. The closest tube is Finchley Central on the Northern Line, it also has several convenient bus links.
This SEN Teaching Assistant position represents a chance to work within an established and enterprising school community in London. If you believe you have what it takes, apply now by sending your CV to Tom England at EduStaff!