SEN Teaching Assistant | South West London, London
A top South West London primary are looking to appoint an SEN Teaching Assistant from March. The school are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant who is both an inspiration and a reliable role model for their SEN pupils.
The school invest in their support staff and require an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant who has received positive feedback from previous school based posts. Its is essential that you have an empathetic nature to nurture and support pupils with ASD or SEMH.
If you are a Psychology graduate looking to provide individual support for any pupil or pupils within an outstanding primary in SW London, then apply today.
• Psychology Graduate Required - Teaching Assistant
• SEN Teaching Assistant Post – Supporting Pupils with ASD & SEMH
• Excellent SENCO and Inclusion Policy - SEN Teaching Assistant
• Immediate Start for Psychology Graduate with SEN Experience
• Primary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - SEN Teaching Assistant
• South West London Primary School with Exceptional
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• Immediate Start - SEN Teaching Assistant
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to shape the lives of young people in London. If you think you can help transform the opportunities for the community this SEN Secondary school serves then we would like to hear from you for this SEN Teaching Assistant position. Send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff by clicking ‘Apply now’.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.