SEN Teaching Assistant | London South, London
A Lambeth Primary School are looking for an SEN experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to support several ASD pupils in Year 2. This long term SEN Teaching Assistant position would suit a Psychology graduate or experienced ASD worker, looking to develop their career in Clinical or Educational Psychology.
The school have superb levels of inclusion and any SEN Teaching Assistant will be developed further across the academic year. All SEN Teaching Assistants will have the full support of the SENCO and any specialised outreach workers.
• SEN Teaching Assistant - Psychology Graduate
• SEN Teaching Assistant Working with ASD Pupils
• Primary SEN Teaching Assistant Posts
• Exceptional Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring Primary Teacher
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
Found in London, this 2-form entry primary school is a brief walk from the nearest tube station on the Victoria Line.
If you believe you have what it takes to succeed in this SEN Teaching Assistant position, apply now! Send your CV and covering letter to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.