SEN Teaching Assistant | South East London, London
SEN Teaching Assistant - Lewisham - September 2021
• SEN Teaching AssistantPost
• 1to1 Support
• Year 4 Student
• Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant Required
• Immediate Start
• Full-Time/ Long-Term Post
Edustaff is currently working with a mainstream primary school in Lewisham, to recruit exclusively for an SEN Teaching Assistant to support a child within a Lower KS2 setting with behavioural difficulties.
• This role is to work within Year 4, supporting a child with learning and behaviour difficulties.
• The role is required to start in September and will be for the full academic year.
To apply to this role, you will need the following
• Relevant Level 2 Qualification Or Above
• Experience Within Primary Schools
• Experience Working With Children With Behaviour Difficulties
• Experience Working On A 1to1 Basis
• A Good Reference From Your Most Recent School
• To support the child with Behaviour Difficulties within the classroom setting
• To effectively manage the behaviour and routines of the child
• Encourage child’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
Take this incredible opportunity to further your career and apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant position in Lewisham today! Click 'Apply Now' to send your CV to Lee Rayner at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
SEN Teaching Assistant - Lewisham