SEN Teaching Assistant | London North, London
Are you experienced at supporting ASD pupils and passionate about SEN?
Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant considering primary teaching? Maybe becoming a SEN Teacher?
If so, and you would like to support ASD pupils this academic year as a SEN Teaching Assistant, then apply today!
• SEN experience essential; psychology graduates welcome
• SEN Teaching Assistant Working with ASD Pupils
• Work alongside trained specialists & outreach workers
• SEN Teaching Assistant Post – Specialist Autism unit
• SEN Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring Primary Teacher, Educational Psychologist
• Must be Degree Educated with at least a 2:1
• Immediate start- Full time till July
About the SEN Teaching Assistant Role:
• Supporting ASD pupils in small classes and in individual 1:1 sessions
• It is important that you have had experience working with pupils on the autistic spectrum
• Understand the patience needed to provide good support
• Benefit from the vast SEN knowledge of the other staff
• Benefits of being trained by and learning from, outstanding SEN staff throughout the year
• Lead classes as you develop in your role
• Close-knit and successful primary school
• Found in Barnet
• Easily assessable by public transport or car, with parking available.
• Has several convenient bus links
• Now have a specialist Autism base within the school
This SEN Teaching Assistant position represents a chance to work within an established and enterprising school community in London. If you believe you have what it takes, apply now by sending your CV to Tom England at EduStaff!
Please note: Due to the volume of SEN Teaching Assistant applications, only successful SEN Teaching Assistant applicants will be contacted.