SEN Teaching Assistant | London Central, London
Are you a considerate Psychology graduate with an interest in working in Special Needs? Do you have experience of supporting primary aged pupils with ASD?
Would you like to work in an outstanding central London primary school and make a real difference to SEN pupils?
• SEN Teaching Assistant Working with ASD Pupils
• Rewarding Supportive Environment - Excellent Training
• SEN Teaching Assistant Post – Immediate 2020 Start
• Exceptional Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring Primary Teacher
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to aspiring teachers
• Work 1.1 as an SEN Teaching Assistant – Central London Primary
• Work with Educational Psychologists, SENDCo and other professionals
• £60.00-£70.00 per day – Long Term Contract – Teaching Assistant
About the SEN Teaching Assistant Role:
• A successful Primary School, with a specialist provision for ASD pupils
• This long-term Teaching Assistant position
• Psychology graduate or experienced ASD worker
• Ideally someone looking to develop their career in Clinical or Educational Psychology
• Must have a strong interest in ASD
• Working alongside by highly experienced teachers
• Guided by an Outstanding SENCO
This school is a 2-form entry primary found in Central London (Islington) and has fantastic transport links across London.
If you agree that this Teaching Assistant role could launch your career and this Central London school sounds right for you – click ‘Apply now’ and send your CV to Tom England at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.