SEN Teaching Assistant - Tower Hamlets
Do you have experience working in a primary school as a Teaching Assistant?
Work as an SEN Teaching Assistant role at a highly regarded primary school in Tower Hamlets.
• SEN Teaching Assistant Role
• Primary School SEN Teaching Assistant Role
• SEN Teaching Assistant Role Tower Hamlets
• SEN Teaching Assistant Role Starting Immediately
• Long Term SEN Teaching Assistant Role
• SEN Teaching Assistant Role - Full-Time
• £75 - £80 Per Day SEN Teaching Assistant Role
• About the SEN Teaching Assistant
At this large primary school, as an SEN Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting the learning of a specific Nursery pupil who has been identified as on the Autism Spectrum.
You will be joining a school that is led by a friendly headteacher, who is always keen to hear new ideas and favours a cohesive approach to management.
• The School - SEN Teaching Assistant
Found in Tower Hamlets, this highly regarded primary school where pupils benefit from wonderful community ties which not only enhances their education but develops their social awareness too. The effective leadership, well-behaved pupils and dedicated teachers were just some of the deciding factors that led to this school being graded as 'Outstanding'.
• SEN Teaching Assistant Specification
The right candidate will be a friendly graduate who has already held a school-based position and the ability to forge relationships quickly.
You will have the skills to clearly explain your ideas to students and communicate with teachers in a warm yet professional manner.
This exciting SEN Teaching Assistant vacancy is your chance to join a highly regarded primary school in Tower Hamlets - apply today to take the next step in your career. Simply click ‘Apply’ and send your CV to Lee Rayner at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.