SEN TA Post | South East London, London
• SEN TA Post
• Greenwich, SE London
• Starting Immediately
• Full-Time Post
• 1 Year Contract
• Friendly School
Our client Primary School in Greenwich is seeking a patient, caring and reliable SEN TA Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant to start a new role in September!
The successful candidate will support pupils with learning and mobility difficulties. The post is a full-time role, 5 days per week and will be offered on a long-term basis.
Applications are welcomed from qualified SEN TA Teaching Assistants / Learning Support Assistants, experience working in primary school environments is preferred.
The successful SEN TA will have experience in managing challenging behaviour and or social, emotional and mental health needs/ learning difficulties.
Experience in supporting any of the following needs would be an advantage.
• Asperger Syndrome
• Autism (ASD)
• Behavioural Emotional and Social Difficulties (BESD / EBD)
• Challenging Behaviour
• Global Development Delay (GDD)
• Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD)
The successful SEN TA will:
• Provide wonderful support to pupils with special educational needs
• Be a positive role model and offer encouragement and promote confidence
• Assist with the planning of learning activities
• Help with classroom preparation
If you agree that this SEN TA Post position is the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level, apply to join this excellent school in Greenwich, SE London today! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Lee Rayner at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
SEN TA Post