SEN TA Post | South East London, London
• SEN TA Post
• September Start
• Full-Time Post
• 1 Year Contract
• Friendly School
Our client Primary School in Southwark is seeking a patient, caring and reliable SEN TA Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant to start a new role in September!
The successful candidate will support pupils with learning and mobility difficulties. The post is a full-time role, 5 days per week and will be offered on a long-term basis.
Applications are welcomed from qualified SEN TA Teaching Assistants / Learning Support Assistants, experience working in primary school environments is preferred.
The successful SEN TA will have experience in managing challenging behaviour and or social, emotional and mental health needs/ learning difficulties.
Experience in supporting any of the following needs would be an advantage.
• Asperger Syndrome
• Autism (ASD)
• Behavioural Emotional and Social Difficulties (BESD / EBD)
• Challenging Behaviour
• Global Development Delay (GDD)
• Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD)
The successful SEN TA will:
• Provide wonderful support to pupils with special educational needs
• Be a positive role model and offer encouragement and promote confidence
• Assist with the planning of learning activities
• Help with classroom preparation
Click ‘Apply Now’ and send your CV to Lee Rayner at EduStaff for your chance to earn some valuable experience in a Southwark, SE London highly regarded Primary School that will stay with you for the rest of your teaching career.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
• SEN TA Post