SEN Support Teaching Assistant - CAHMS - SW London
This SEN Support Teaching Assistant post is in a Secondary School supporting pupils between the ages of 3-19 years who have a range of learning difficulties, including moderate learning difficulties; speech, language and communication needs and ASD. At this school pupils will have a complex range of needs including emotional, social or mental health needs, eating disorders; specific learning difficulties.
This SEN Support Teaching Assistant post would suit a professional graduate seeking experience in a special school supporting pupils with a range of complex needs. This SEN Support Teaching Assistant post would perhaps be ideal for a graduate heading towards Educational or Clinical Psychology in their career.
• SEN Teaching Assistant - CAMHS Support Post South West London
• SEN Teaching Assistant - SEN Support Teaching Assistant
• SEN Secondary school - SEN Support Teaching Assistant
• Psychology Graduate Required - Teaching Assistant/SEN Support Teaching Assistant
• Immediate Start – Long term full time Teaching Assistant/SEN Support Teaching Assistant Post until July 2020
• Ideal Teaching Assistant Post for Aspiring Educational Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist!
• Superb Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This SEN Teaching Assistant post is only open to those passionate about supporting SEN pupils!
This exciting SEN Support vacancy is your chance to join a unique Secondary school in South West London - apply today to take the next step in your career. Simply click ‘Apply’ and send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.