SEN Support - CAHMS - SW London
Are you an aspiring Secondary Teacher, Psychologist or SEN Teacher looking for more experience as an SEN Teaching Assistant?
Do you have theoretical or practical experience of SEMH? Can you support pupils this academic year as an SEN Teaching Assistant?
• Teaching Assistant - Psychology Graduate
• Teaching Assistant Working with SEMH Pupils
• Rewarding Supportive Environment Excellent Career Potential
• Secondary Teaching Assistant Posts
• Exceptional Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring Secondary Teacher, Psychologist or SEN Teacher
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders - SEN Teaching Assistant
• This SEN Teaching Assistant post is only open to aspiring teachers
A South London secondary, with exceptional inclusion, are looking to appoint an SEN Teaching Assistant for the remainder of the academic year.
This SEN Teaching Assistant position will involve supporting 3 different SEMH pupils in class and in individual 1:1 sessions. It is important that you have had some experience of working with pupils with emotional needs and understand the patience needed to provide good support.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.