SEN General Early Years Teaching Assistant | London West, London
SEN General Early Years Teaching Assistant- West London- Sept start!!
• SEN General Early Years Teaching Assistant- Primary
• West London
• Sept 2020 start!
• Fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Early Years Teaching Assistant
• £65-£80 per day- based on experience
• Sept start for 1 academic school year- Potential to be on going
• Onsite parking and within proximity of local public transport
This School provides a warm, welcoming environment where the value, respect and self-esteem of individuals is promoted through commitment to equality of opportunity. The whole school community ensures that the environment is stimulating and conducive to learning. There are clear expectations of behaviour and their aim is for every child to reach their full potential in learning and behaviour through quality provision and differentiated activities. To facilitate this there is a variety of appropriate resources, teaching styles and experiences. Partnership between all members of the school community is fundamental to achieving all they believe in.
Your role as an SEN General Early Years Teaching Assistant will include the following;
• Teaching and supporting students both on a group and 1:1 basis
• Building strong working relationships with staff, children and their parents
• Be resilient, innovative and creative in your approach to Teaching/supporting, sharing your Early Years practice, creativity and innovative ideas with staff, children and parents for home learning
• Be willing to support extracurricular across the school and share your skills and interests-Arts, performing Arts, Sports, ect
The successful SEN General Early years Teaching Assistant will hold the following;
• Strong academic record (Degree, A-levels and GCSE) of at least 2:1
• Previous experience in a Primary school or Early years setting
• Strong knowledge of the EYFS and key learning principles
• Confident making observations and planning for next steps
• Commitment to the school and all pupils learning and development
• Be passionate Early Years education and working with SEN students
• Positive, bubbly and with an enthusiastic, can do attitude
If you wish to pursue a career in education or in something similar apply for this General Early years Teaching Assistant opportunity at this progressive and supportive, West London Primary school. Click apply and, send your CV to Kirsty at EduStaff today!
Please note: Due to the volume of SEN General Early Years Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
SEN General Early Years Teaching Assistant- West London- Sept 2020 start!!