SEN Experienced Psychology Graduate Required for Teaching Assistant Post - South London
A recently refurbished primary school in South London are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant from September 2019. The Teaching Assistant post is ideal for any graduate who wants to support SEN pupils and gain further experience in this field. This Teaching Assistant post may suit a Psychology graduate likely to be pursuing a career in Educational or Clinical Psychology.
This SEN Teaching Assistant will allow you to use your theoretical understanding of special needs to support pupils across the academic year.
If this Teaching Assistant post sounds appealing, then you need to apply today!
• SEN Experienced Psychology Graduate Required for Teaching Assistant Post
• Primary School in London - Teaching Assistant Post
• September Start – Long term full time Teaching Assistant Post until July 2020
• Teaching Assistant Post Ideal Looking to Develop as a Clinical/Educational Psychologist
• Supporting Pupils with SEN - Teaching Assistant
• Superb Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders - Teaching Assistant
If you feel that your passion for teaching is shared by this primary school, then this Teaching Assistant role in London is for you. Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.