SEMH Teaching Assistants required in a Secondary School | London East, London
SEMH Teaching Assistant - Barking and Dagenham, East London
An SEN provision is looking to appoint 2 graduates for SEMH Teaching Assistant positions. These positions have been created to support 2 highly talented and SEN experienced graduates who would like to take the opportunity to further their skills before embarking on MA in Educational / Clinical Psychology.
On successful appointment, this SEMH Teaching Assistant position will give you the chance to see how a school SEN department operates throughout the academic cycle and the challenges and rewards all staff enjoy.
• SEMH Teaching Assistant Posts
• Secondary School in East London – SEMH Teaching Assistant
• Immediate Start – Long term full time until July 2022
• Exceptional Teaching Throughout the School
• Exceptional SEMH Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring SEN Teacher/Psychologist
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
Apply now for this SEMH Teaching Assistant position in London at an East London Special School where you can build a great future for yourself and for those in your care. Click ‘Apply’ and send your covering letter and CV over to Matthew at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.