SEMH Teaching Assistant - Wandsworth - Immediate Interview | South West London, London
This SEMH Teaching Assistant is ideal for graduates pursuing careers in Psychology, SEN Teaching or Outreach/Social Care within the education services.
As an SEMH Teaching Assistant specialist provision it is essential you have experience and understanding of supporting pupils between the ages of 11 and 16 years who have a range of learning difficulties. This can include moderate learning difficulties; speech, language and communication needs and autistic spectrum disorders. Many pupils have a complex range of needs including emotional, social or mental health needs, eating disorders; specific learning difficulties.
• SEMH Teaching Assistant
• Special School in SW London - SEMH Teaching Assistant
• Psychology Graduate Required - SEMH Teaching Assistant
• October Start – Long term full time SEMH Teaching Assistant Post
• Ideal SEMH Teaching Assistant Post for Aspiring Educational Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist!
• Superb Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This SEMH Teaching Assistant post is only open to those passionate about supporting SEN pupils!
This SEMH Teaching Assistant role offers an exceptional opportunity to the successful candidate. If you wish to join this accessible SEN Secondary school in Wandsworth, we look forward to hearing from you. To apply, send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff through the ‘Apply’ button.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.