Secondary Teaching Apprenticship | London South, London
Secondary Teaching Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Opportunity in South London
Are you a graduate seeking an opportunity to become a qualified Secondary teacher?
Would you like to gain your teaching qualification on the job, supported by a wonderful, experienced and supportive primary staff team?
Are you keen to start earning a full salary NOW, and keen to avoid any further students debts?
If YES, then this is the opportunity you’ve been searching for.
- Teaching Apprenticeship with PGTA, QTS and PGCE fully funded by the school
- Start in September, with a reduced teaching timetable to enable your study
- Full Unqualified Teacher Salary for 1 year while you train
- Achieve your qualification in 1 year, then begin your qualified journey
- Huge support package offered by the school and the UK’s leading PGTA provider
- Outstanding pedagogical tuition from one of the UK’s leading schools of education
The school is a high-achieving primary school based in the London Borough of Lamebth. It has an excellent reputation with Ofsted who note the exceptional levels of behaviour and focus on teaching and learning. The staff team is well established and stable, and there is a culture of support and development. Staff are very happy at this great school.