Secondary School PE Teacher | South East London, London
PE Teacher – Bexley, SE London – September 2020
This truly outstanding Grammar School are seeking to appoint a teacher of Physical Education from September 2020.
Rated as Outstanding by OFSTED in November 2015, some of the key findings are:
• Teaching is outstanding. Teachers are passionate about their subjects, have high expectations and excellent subject knowledge. They support the leadership of the academy in its
ambitious vision of success and the very best for all pupils.
• The Headteacher and senior leaders are relentless in their drive for the very best outcomes for pupils at the academy.
• Pupils behave exceptionally The School in lessons and around the academy site. They are polite and engaging. They fully appreciate what the academy offers them and have
excellent attitudes to learning.
the students are bright, articulate and engaging and Physical Education plays an integral part of their school life.
The School are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified teacher of PE to join an exciting and successful department. This is an excellent opportunity to educate bright and engaging students in a large Grammar School. You must be able to teach all Key Stages, including GCSE PE.
The post will start in September 2020. The school offers a full induction programme for all new members of staff with excellent professional development opportunities.
The School are committed to prioritising the wellbeing of our staff as The School as outstanding teaching and learning practice. The School encourage our colleagues to hone their craft and provide enriching and exciting opportunities for our students. The School have 10 CPD days over the academic year and The Schools bespoke CPD for staff after an early end to the school day on Monday, as The School as a two-The School half term in October.
You will be respected as a professional colleague and work with inspirational students every day.
‘As a PE Teacher – You Can Expect’
• Motivated, Hardworking Students
• A Supportive Leadership Team
• High Expectations of Behaviour Supported by Established Systems and Protocols
• Bespoke, High-Quality Professional Development
• Opportunities to Have an Input into Teaching and Learning Across the School as PE of Our School Improvement Group
• Accelerated Career Opportunities for Aspirational and Talented Staff
• An Extensive wellBeing Package
Do not miss out on the amazing chance to work in a truly impressive Grammar School in Bexley as a PE Teacher this September.
Click 'Apply now' to send your CV to Lee Rayner at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.