Secondary School Graduate Roles – Westminster, Central London
• Outstanding graded Secondary School
• £60 - £80 per day
• Chance to continue onto School based teacher training
• Secondary School Graduate Roles based in Westminster, Central London
• Excellent links across London for the suitable candidate
• Long term position lasting the full academic year
• Gain experience in Secondary School Graduate Roles
• Core subjects are especially sought after (English, Maths, Science)
• Position starts September 2019
Based in Central London, this Ofsted graded Outstanding school is known for development and training. You will be joining a school that can help you gain experience and have the chance to train as a teacher.
There are several Secondary School Graduate Roles at the school, but they are particularly interested in graduates with the following degrees;
The Secondary School Graduate Roles will see you working on the following;
• Leading group work inside and outside the classroom
• Working across a number of subjects to understand a school environment
• Work 1:1 with students that need addition help
• Gain experience from KS3 to A Level students
• Develop students so they can accomplish their best in exams
The successful candidates will be;
• Developed through training and CPD
• Given the chance to join the school’s internal teacher training programme once the academic year has finished.
For the Secondary School Graduate Roless, the school would like to meet candidates that meet the following criteria;
• Degree educated, ideally with a 2:1 or above
• Someone passionate about a career in Education
• A graduate that wants to learn and develop into a teacher
• You must be able to commit to the full academic year
If you feel you would flourish in Secondary School Graduate Roles in this Outstanding secondary school in Central London the get your application in today! Click 'Apply Now' to send your CV to Richard Rawlings at EduStaff today.
Please note: due to the volume of Secondary School Graduate Roles applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Secondary School Graduate Roles – Central London – Secondary School Graduate Roles