Secondary School Economics Teacher | South East London, London
Economics Teacher – Bexley, SE London – September 2020
• Economics Teacher Post
• Part-Time Role
• Secondary Grammar School
• Permanent Contract
• September 2020
• Outstanding Ofsted
• Bexley, SE London
• Excellent Academic Results
This School has achieved superb academic outcomes in 2019 with KS4 progress 8 score of 0.57 and a KS5 grade of 3.
They are an Outstanding Grammar School looking to appoint an ambitious and enthusiastic Economics Teacher to join and strengthen their friendly and successful Economics team.
This is a Performing Arts specialist school so you can expect a fantastic environment and enthusiastic students to work with!
‘As an Economics Teacher – You Can Expect’
• Motivated, hardworking students
• A supportive leadership team
• High expectations of behaviour supported by established systems and protocols
• Bespoke, high-quality Professional Development
• Opportunities to have an input into Teaching and Learning across the school as part of our school improvement group
• Accelerated career opportunities for aspirational and talented staff
• An extensive well-being package
‘Successful Economics Teacher Should Have’
• Enthusiasm and passion for teaching and developing young people
• An engaging and optimistic approach
• High expectations and a belief in the potential of young people to achieve
• Strong communicator wanting the best for each student
Do not miss out on the amazing chance to work in a truly impressive Grammar School in Bexley as an Economics Teacher this September.
Click 'Apply now' to send your CV to Lee Rayner at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.