Secondary Graduate Teaching Assistant- Open to all subjects
Have you just recently graduated and are considering a career in education?
Would you like to gain solid experience as a Teaching Assistant within a successful secondary school?
Perhaps you are a Psychology graduate who is looking to gain some further experience with children who have emotional and social difficulties?
This could be the opportunity for you kick start your career as a Teaching Assistant at this excellent secondary school in Camden, Central London.
Teaching Assistant Role
• Teaching Assistant position available as a Long Term/Interim, Full-Time position
• Vibrant Camden location– Great transport links - Teaching Assistant
• Multicultural secondary school - 'Outstanding' Ofsted – Teaching Assistant
• Starting September 2019 – Secondary Graduate - Teaching Assistant
• Daily rate at £70-£75 -Secondary Graduate - Teaching Assistant
• Work under the direction of the SENCo and class teacher to support teaching provision and students learning
Teaching Assistant will need:
• Must have a 1st Class or 2:1 Degree from a reputable University
• You must be confident, proactive and have a can do attitude
• Good academics across GCSE & A Level is essential
• For a SEN focused role – Psychology background and strong A ‘levels
• Experience working with children, tutoring etc will be a strong advantage
• Graded ‘Good’ in latest Ofsted report
• Multi-cultural secondary school
• Plenty of CPD & additional training provided throughout
• Supportive and creative ethos
• Strong dedicated teaching approach
• Located in the Borough of Camden
• Great transport links across London
The school wants to recruit graduates who can utilise their communication skills as they work with children with a range of abilities and needs within the school. Graduates with an unstoppable ambition to become Teachers or work with SEN children will be a very good fit for these roles.
If you can't wait to combine your academic talents with your passion for education, apply for this Teaching Assistant role at this outstanding secondary school in Camden today! Click 'Apply Now'
Please note: due to the volume of applications for this Teaching Assistant role, only successful applicants will be contacted.