Secondary GCSE Support TA- Kensington & Chelsea- Immediately
Secondary GCSE Support-Teaching Assistant – Kensington & Chelsea-West London
Looking to build experience supporting students in small groups and on a one to one basis? Keen to learn from excellent teachers who can show you the art of successful teaching?
A graduate with an outstanding academic record and a charismatic personality to match is wanted to join this acknowledged secondary school in Hounslow, West London as a Teaching Assistant.
- Secondary GCSE Support Teaching Assistant position
- Available as a Long Term/Interim, Full-Time position- starting immediately
- Daily rate at £60- £70
- Open to graduates with a 2:1 or above
Person Specification & Role- Secondary GCSE Support Teaching Assistant
For this post, you must be an;
• Hardworking graduate who has a degree at a 2:1 or better and can commit yourself to your role
• You will have strong subject knowledge of your specialism and be driven and enthusiastic about supporting teaching and learning
• Be empathetic with the ability to motivate students with Mild Learning difficulties to achieve
• Be organised and support students to prepare and plan for revision
• Have the ability to differentiate your practice to meet the individual needs and learning styles of the students
If you would relish the chance to work at this highly regarded secondary school in Kensington & Chelsea- West London, apply for this Secondary GCSE Support TA role without hesitation! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV to Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of Secondary GCSE Support Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.