Secondary GCSE SEN Graduate Support TA- Hounslow | London West, London
Secondary GCSE SEN Graduate Support TA – Hounslow, West London
An intelligent graduate or experienced SEN Teaching Assistant with a burning desire to launch a career in SEN education is wanted to join this multicultural, modern “Outstanding” Secondary school in Hounslow West London as a Secondary GCSE SEN Graduate Support TA.
- Secondary GCSE SEN Graduate Support TA established, secondary School in Hounslow
- Immediate start!
- 1 Year Fixed Term, Full-Time post
- Daily rate of £60-£70- depending on experience
- Fantastic support programme from day one
- Opportunity to work in a modern “Outstanding” school with state-of-the-art facilities
Person Specification & Role- Secondary GCSE SEN Graduate Support TA
• You must be a committed and caring professional
• An academic history with a minimum of a 2:1 degree and A-levels in English and Maths
• Has previous experience working with students who have special educational needs
• Can easily develop relationships with pupils and teachers.
• As a Secondary GCSE SEN Graduate Support TA, you will possess a positive approach to dealing with challenges and a warm personality which makes your pupils feel at ease.
• A Secondary GCSE SEN Graduate Support TA, you should be aware that you will be dealing with students who have SEN, including autism and other challenging behaviours, as well as supporting lower attaining students achieve their individual targets and achieve their maximum potential in their GCSE examinations
The School- Secondary GCSE SEN Graduate Support TA
This highly regarded Secondary is proud of their students who thrive under the positive approach taken to learning which is instilled by all staff throughout the school. Each member of staff at this school is proud to be a part of an establishment that prepares students for their future life and role in society. It is working hard to maintain consistent 'Outstanding' practice and is a school that is high in demand within the community.
If you feel that your passion for support is shared by this Secondary school, then this Secondary GCSE SEN Graduate Support TA is for you. Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV to Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of Graduate General SEN Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.