Secondary 1st Class Graduate TA | London West, London
Secondary 1st Class Graduate TA-Hounslow- Sept start!
Calling all 1st class graduates who are considering teaching as a future career option! Gain some class-based experience in a leading secondary and learn from the very best teaching professionals in the West London!
An opportunity for an able graduate destined for a career in secondary education has arisen at an exciting secondary school in West London as a Secondary 1st Class Graduate Teaching Assistant. Are you up to the challenge?
• Secondary 1st Class Graduate TA
• Daily rate between £60 and £80- depending on experience
• Long Term/Interim, Full-Time position- Sept start
• Modern secondary school with 'Outstanding' Ofsted
• Option to join teacher training programme for the following year
Person Specification & Role- Secondary 1st Class Graduate Teaching Assistant
• A talented and positive graduate who has an impressive degree at a 1:1 level
• A clear determination to pursue a career in teaching.
• Who can ensure that students are encouragement to stay focussed and achieve well.
• A trustworthy member of staff and create productive bonds with students.
• The school want to meet Secondary 1st Class Graduate TA’s who have the desire to infuse children with a passion for learning that stems from their own love of education and belief in its importance.
In this exciting Secondary 1st Class Graduate TA position, you will be;
• Working across the whole school and running intervention classes, guided by the class teacher
• You will provide concentrated support to pupils on an individual basis or in small groups
• Equipping students with the skills and confidence
• You will be assisting with lesson plans and sharing your ideas
• Those who show they can teach effectively are likely to be kept on for their teacher training through the school's impressive School Direct programme or Premier Pathways.
This secondary 1st class Graduate TA role is a chance to really make a difference. Join this exciting secondary school in West London and start your rewarding career. Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV to Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of Secondary 1st Class Graduate TA applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.