Science Teaching Assistant - Outstanding Secondary School in London | South West London, London
Science graduate? Interested in a Teaching Assistant based solely in a top Science department?
If you’re a graduate from a leading university and you are looking to train as a Science Teacher then this is the perfect Teaching Assistant post for you.
An outstanding secondary in London are looking for a science graduate to support pupils in science for the rest of the academic year. This Teaching Assistant post is ideal for any science graduate who wants exposure to outstanding teaching practice.
For this post, you must be a resolute science graduate who can show excellent subject knowledge and an ability to communicate this effectively to all ages. The successful Teaching Assistant will a natural ability to predict potential problems and find solutions in a calm and collected manner.
• Science Graduate Teaching Assistant Post
• Outstanding Secondary School in London – Teaching Assistant Post
• Immediate start – Long term full time until July 2020
• Secondary Teaching Assistant Post
• School with Teacher Training Potential
• Secondary School with Exceptional Science Department
• Secondary School Teaching Assistant Post
• This post is only open to graduates with exceptional academic backgrounds
Do you believe that you are the perfect candidate for this Science Teaching Assistant opportunity? Would you make a great addition to this inclusive secondary? If so, apply today! Send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff now!
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.