Science Teaching Assistant – Merton
Science Teaching Assistant – Aspiring Science Teacher – Merton
A highly reputable secondary school is seeking an ambitious Graduate to join their successful Science department as a Science Teaching Assistant.
• Science Teaching Assistant – Merton
• A rare opportunity to gain invaluable skills
• Competitive daily pay for the Science Teaching Assistant position
• Long Term, Full-Time Science Teaching Assistant position
• Science Teaching Assistant from September 2019
• Ideal for an aspiring Science Teacher
• Opportunities for CPD to progress your teaching techniques
• Well-established Secondary school offering excellent facilities and full support
The Science Teaching Assistant Person Specification
The successful Science Teaching Assistant will be an exceptional Graduate with an impressive academic record and at least a 2:1 in Science or a relevant degree. You will provide an encouraging demeanour that will allow you to build meaningful rapport with your pupils. The Science Teaching Assistant will be able to demonstrate a strong subject knowledge and incorporate teaching techniques that motivate students.
The Science Teaching Assistant Role
As a Science Teaching Assistant, you will be gaining invaluable classroom experience as you lead small groups and 1:1 session. Your role as a Graduate Science Teaching assistant is to raise attainment of pupils within the high achieving Science department. You will be surrounded by a team of inspiring intellectuals and have the opportunity to progress your teaching techniques by immersing yourself in the schools CPD Programme.
This is your chance to make a difference to the entire school community. Apply for this Science Teaching Assistant position in Merton today! Click ‘Apply’ to send your CV and covering letter to Sumaya at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.