Science Teaching Assistant - Help Develop Scientific Learning in South London
A top secondary in South London requires a Science graduate to support across all 3 key stages with immediate effect. The perfect Science Teaching Assistant must be an outstanding graduate and have the potential, ambition and to become an Science Teacher. It is expected, as a Science Teaching Assistant, that you can demonstrate enthusiasm for the subject and be able to contribute effectively as a member of the Science Department.
The Head has marked the Science Department as an area to improve teaching standards and it is hoped an Science graduate, who wants to learn and help support improvement in the sciences can successfully fulfill this role.
If so, then this Teaching Assistant post in a highly supportive secondary is the right career move for you.
• Science Graduate Teaching Assistant Post
• Science Graduates Required from Any of the Country’s Leading Universities
• Outstanding Secondary School in South London – Teaching Assistant Post
• Immediate start – Long term full time Science Teaching Assistant Post until July 2020
• Opportunity for Academic Graduates Looking to Become Secondary Teachers
• Secondary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership – Science Teaching Assistant Post
• Academic Secondary School with Outstanding Science Teaching Assistant Post
• First Class Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Science Teaching Assistant post is only open to Science graduates with exceptional academic backgrounds
A excellent secondary, this school is found in London and is easily reached by rail, bus or tube.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.