Science Teaching Assistant - First Class Science Graduate Required
Are you a first class graduate? Hoping to train as a Secondary Science Teacher in 2020?
If you are a determined Science graduate with an ambition to succeed as a Science Teacher, whilst boosting attainment in Science, then this is the position for you.
• First Class Science Graduate Required – Teaching Assistant
• Essential Experience Supporting Science - South London
• Outstanding Secondary School in London – Teaching Assistant
• September Start – Long term full time until July 2020
• Exceptional Teaching Throughout the School - Teaching Assistant
• Outstanding Secondary in London - Teaching Assistant
• Exceptional Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring Science Teacher
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to aspiring Science Teachers
A Secondary school are looking to appoint a Science graduate to support their Science department, as a Teaching Assistant from September. The school would like any applicants to have the following criteria before applying; they must be a graduate with a 2:1 level of degree or above; be in the process of applying to/ have already applied and been accepted onto, a PGCE or a Schools based teacher training programme.
This Science Teaching Assistant position is ideal for a science graduate with the opportunity to prove themselves in an academic environment and demonstrate their teaching potential.
This school is an established secondary found in London and is 5 minutes away from the nearest tube station on the Victoria Line.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.