Science Teaching Assistant | London North, London
Are you a Science Graduate with strong academics and a passion to become a Teacher?
Would you like to work at an outstanding school in Barnet that will support your ambitions to become a qualified Teacher?
If so, this Science Teaching Assistant role could be the ideal role to accelerate your career in education!
Science Teaching Assistant Role
• Science Graduate Required – Science Teaching Assistant
• September start -£75-85 per day
• Highly Academic Secondary School
• Excellent Teaching Throughout the School
• Ideal opportunity for an aspiring Science Teacher
• Extremely well -resourced Science department
This is an ideal opportunity for a passionate science graduate to work as a Science Teaching Assistant and gain excellent classroom experience and demonstrate their potential for teaching.
Science Teaching Assistant will need:
• Must have a 2.1 or Above Degree from a reputable University
• You must be confident, proactive with a can-do attitude
• Desire to teach pupils with a range of abilities
• Good academics across GCSE & A Level is essential
• Perfect for aspiring Science Teachers
The school is based in the leafy London borough of Barnet and is renowned for its success for training Teaching Assistants to become qualified Teachers. The school is very easily accessible by public transport and by car, with some on-site parking.
To apply for this Science Teaching Assistant opportunity, send your CV and covering letter to Tom England at EduStaff today!
Please note: Due to the volume of Science Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.