Science Teaching Assistant | London North, London
Are you a Biology, Chemistry, Physics graduate or have a science-based degree with strong A ‘level science and considering a career in Teaching?
If so, this Science Teaching Assistant role could be the ideal opportunity to kick start your career in education.
Science Teaching Assistant Role
• Science Graduate 2:1 or higher
• Barnet Secondary
• Academic Secondary School
• Immediate Start – Long term full time until July 2021
• Excellent Teaching Throughout the School
• Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
Science Teaching Assistant will need:
• Must have a 2.1 or Above Degree from a reputable University
• You must be confident, proactive with can-do attitude
• Desire to teach pupils with range of abilities
• Good academics across GCSE & A Level is essential
• Perfect for aspiring Science Teachers
• Graded ‘Outstanding’ in latest Ofsted report
• Highly academic school – Above average results
• Large successful secondary – Lots of internal opportunities
• Outstanding SLT committed to staff development
• Plenty of CPD & additional training provided throughout
• Well-resourced with excellent facilities
• Long history of successfully training Teachers
• Located in the Borough of Barnet
• Great transport links, on-site parking
To apply for this Science Teaching Assistant opportunity, send your CV and covering letter to Tom England at EduStaff today!
Please note: Due to the volume of Science Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.