Science Teaching Assistant | London Central, London
Are you a Physics graduate or a graduate with a degree with a strong science related component?
Would you like to support pupils in Physics for an academic year as a Teaching Assistant? Maybe you’re already experienced in schools and would like to sharpen your Teaching Assistant skills in an outstanding learning environment?
• 1st Class Physics/Science Graduate Required for Science Teaching Assistant Post
• Immediate interview - Till July 2021
• Stunning Opportunity for Exceptional Candidates Looking to Train as a Science Teacher
• Secondary School with Exceptional Professional Development for Graduate Teaching Assistants
• Academic Secondary School with Exceptional Resources - Science Teaching Assistant
• Superb Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to aspiring science teachers!
• Based in Islington, central London
If you are a confident graduate who wants to help pupils through the vital stages of education, this Science Teaching Assistant role will give you the chance to do just that.
What we are looking for:
• A motivated Physics/Science graduate
• Bring an exceptional academic background
• Have the skills to inspire teachers and pupils with their enthusiasm and form effective professional relationships.
• Any Teaching Assistant should possess an unflinching desire to harness your drive and passion with a career in teaching.
• The ideal Teaching Assistant should be able to confidently and easily convey their subject knowledge, so to reach pupils of varying abilities.
This vibrant secondary school, found in Islington, Central London, is 10 minutes from the nearest station. As a hub of learning, activity, and pride for the local community, the school is so much more than a place for academic learning.
Applicants are encouraged to send their CV as soon as convenient to avoid disappointment. This ambitious secondary school is expecting to appoint soon due to the level of interest in this Physics Teaching Assistant position. Send your CV to Tom England at EduStaff today.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.