Science Teaching Assistant | London North, London
Are you looking to train as a Secondary Teacher? Do you have a Science-based Degree from a leading University?
This inspirational school in North London are looking to recruit a bright and academically gifted Science graduate, who is interested in gaining 1 year of classroom experience prior to applying for Teacher Training.
Science Teaching Assistant Role
• Graduate Science Teaching Assistant
• Perfect for aspiring Science Teachers
• Working with pupils of all abilities
• In class support to Teacher and pupils
• Ideal experience prior to Teacher Training
• Teacher training opportunities within the school
• Immediately - July 2021 – Long term Contract
• £70.00 - £80.00 per day
Science Teaching Assistant will need:
• Must have a 1st Class or 2:1 Degree
• You will need a confident and proactive approach
• Excellent communication skills required
• Good academics across GCSE & A Level is essential
• Must be an aspiring Science Teacher
• Previous experience is very desirable, not essential
• Commitment to the role is key!
• Graded ‘Outstanding’ in latest Ofsted report
• Successful and Innovative Secondary
• Plenty of CPD & additional training provided throughout
• Supportive and creative ethos
• Proven track record – Teacher Training
• Permanent contract and increased pay available for dedicated staff
• Located in the Borough of Barnet
• Good public transport links
• Onsite parking
To apply for this Science Teaching Assistant opportunity, send your CV to Tom England at EduStaff today.
Please note: Due to the volume of Science Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Science Teaching Assistant | Barnet