Science Teacher - South London
Science Teacher - Suitable for Science NQTs – South London
Are you looking to secure your first permanent contract as a Science Teacher (NQT) this September?
Perhaps you may be an experienced Science Teacher looking for a new environment or challenge?
This Science Teacher vacancy is your chance to accelerate your career in an outstanding South London secondary school.
• Science Teacher position - South London
• Competitive salary for Science Teacher role, depending on experience
• MPS/UPS – Inner London
• Permanent, Full-Time Science Teacher position
• Science Teacher role starting September 2019
• Superb Science Facilities
• Excellent CPD programme on offer
• Further Leadership Potential in Science for Successful Science Teacher
• Ideal for Current Science Trainee Teacher - Science Teacher (NQT)
• Exceptional Induction Programme – Science teaching across KS3/KS4
The outstanding school in South London requires an assertive and resolute Science Teacher to join their inclusive secondary school that comes complete with a very well-equipped Science department. The Science faculty are passionate about their students and the leadership team are dedicated to supporting their staff; an ideal platform for a Science NQT looking for a great start in their teaching career.
The school’s ethos is to ensure that all steps are taken to empower students to achieve their personal best and as a Science Teacher you will be given the support and resources you need to uphold this ethos and master your craft. You will need to demonstrate a high level of subject specialism and be committed to the students learning through the consistent planning and delivering of engaging lessons; creativity is encouraged at this forward-thinking secondary school.
If you believe you have the drive and passion for Science to be this South London secondary schools’ next top Science Teacher, apply now! Click ‘Apply’ to send your CV to Sumaya at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.