Science Teacher - Sittingbourne
Science Teacher required – Sittingbourne School - September 2019
*** Science Teacher role available September 2019
*** Popular school with excellent professional career development
*** Competitive Salary
*** Permanent, Full-time position as a Science Teacher
*** Sittingbourne based School
Are you a confident and passionate Science Teacher who can apply your knowledge and skills to a diverse and challenging environment?
Whether you are an experienced teacher of science, or an NQT looking for the next step in your career, we would be interested in speaking to you in more detail.
The ideal Science Teacher would be able to teach all three sciences to GCSE (KS5 desirable), although, they would be willing to consider candidates who are more experienced in certain subjects, with the willingness to develop their areas of improvement.
The school has a strong and popular science department, with the latest facilities for both theory and practical lessons. The school are interested in hearing from all applicants who have a real passion for science and for improving students interest in Science, with the willingness to be involved with any extra-curricular activities.
• Have experience in teaching Science across KS3 / 4
• Have strong classroom management techniques
• Have the desire to become part of a committed team
• Have the ability to motivate students
• Be Passionate about your subject
The school can offer:
• The opportunity to develop your career in a friendly, supportive and forward-thinking environment
• Support, mentoring and professional learning appropriate to the post
• A competitive salary
• Professional and organised structure
• A rewarding teaching environment
• Professional career development
If you feel this could be the perfect Science Teacher role for you then please click ‘Apply’ now and send a copy of your CV and covering letter to Megan Brown at Edustaff today!
Please note that only Successful Science Teachers will be contacted.